Energy Failure Analysis and Forensic Investigation
Whether fossil-fueled, hydro or nuclear, the production of energy is a highly complex, technical matter on which millions of individuals and business rely. Energy/Utility accidents can have serious consequences. Envista energy experts have a depth of knowledge and experience responding to failures involving control systems, boilers and pressure vessels, turbines, generators, transformers, switchgear, and many other components involved in the production of energy.
Envista's utility experts have in-depth expertise and a proven track record with the analysis and evaluation of:
- What Is Ammonium Nitrate and Why Can It Be So Dangerous?
- Electrical Fires: What you Need to Know about Lithium-ion Batteries
- EIFS: Construction Efficiency or Construction Concern?
- Construction Consulting
- Civil Failure Analysis
- Cyber Incident Response
- Digital Forensics Investigation
- Electrical Failure Analysis
- Energy Failure Analysis and Forensic Investigation
Equipment Loss Consulting
- Expert Witness and Litigation Support
- Fire Origin and Cause
Major Loss Services
- Material Failure Analysis
- Mechanical Failure Analysis
SIU and Fraud Investigations
- Transportation & Injury Biomechanics