Vehicle and Heavy Equipment Fire Investigation
Vehicle and heavy equipment fires can be very complex and challenging. With so many different systems, components, and fuel sources, you need an expert who can assess the damage and manoeuvre through the complexity of advanced machinery.
Our experts evaluate the loss following strict adherence to procedures in NFPA 921, looking at each individual piece of equipment involved to tell the origin and cause of the fire. We can tell whether the fire was a result of a defect, incorrect use, improper service or repair, absence of maintenance, or fraud.
Types of Vehicle and Heavy Equipment Fires
Envista's global experts can evaluate whether mechanical, equipment, or electrical failure caused a fire as well as if foul play, fraudulent behaviour, or liability issues were involved.
During a fire investigation, Envista experts will evaluate:
- Agriculture equipment
- Construction vehicles and equipment
- Forestry machinery
- Mobile homes
- Recreational vehicles (RVs)
- Trucks and service vehicles
- Waste management vehicles and equipment
- Antique or classic cars
- Buses, limos, or passenger vans
- Electric and hybrid vehicles
- Heavy equipment
- Related or associated damage to home or property
- Specialized construction equipment
- Utility vehicles