Electrical Failure Analysis
It goes without saying that we depend on electricity. Whether to run critical equipment or electronics needed to operate a business, or the electrical power infrastructure relied upon for by an entire city or region, electricity is one of the most basic needs of the 21st century.
When incidents or failures to various electrical systems, equipment or processes occur, you need a skilled expert to assess the damage, determine possible cause and provide mitigation options so recovery occurs quickly and cost-effectively.
Envista Electrical Engineers and Consultants are skilled at providing expertise following incidents such as:
- Electrical failures
- Electrical injuries
- Electronics losses
- Equipment failures/losses
- Marijuana facilities
- Why is the Power Out? Weather Impacts on Electric Utility Grid, Anticipated Property Claims
- Passenger Road Vehicle Event Data Recorders (EDR): What Are They and How Do They Benefit Motor Vehicle Claims?
- Operations Shut Down: Preventing Electrical Failures During COVID-19
- Operations Shut Down: Impact on Equipment During COVID-19
- Top 4 Common Summer Claims
- Electrical Fires: What you Need to Know about Lithium-ion Batteries
- Fact vs. Fiction: 5 Common Misconceptions Regarding Equipment Losses