Digital Forensics Investigation
Our world is becoming increasingly hyper-connected. From mobile devices and computer systems, to wearable technology, smart devices and smart home assistants, infotainment systems and telematics, more data is being collected about us than ever before. And this data can, and is, being used in matters of litigation.
Digital Forensics Examiner
Digital forensic examiners analyze evidence, which could be any type of material found on a digital device, to aid in discovery and determination of what happened in a given incident.
Digital evidence is more prevalent today than ever before, and the world of digital forensic examiners is vast. As this industry has grown, many people claim to have these skills, so finding a true expert can be challenging. Our certified experts are some of the most well-known thought leaders in the industry and have worked on some of the most infamous criminal cases. They use sophisticated technology, as well as their many years of extensive experience and training, to ensure that the evidence we analyze is properly reviewed and reported. Every analysis we produce, we do so in a manner that will uphold any level of scrutiny.
Digital Forensics Company
If evidence is not properly analyzed, it can harm a case, rather than help it. So, finding the right firm, and the right expert is imperative. Our investigators have worked hundreds of cases for clients that have needed one or more of the following services:
- Computer Forensics
- Cell Phone Forensics
- Forensic Imaging
- Cell Site Location Analysis
- GPS Forensics
- Radio Frequency Surveys or Drive Testing
- Infotainment & Telematics Investigations
- Expert Witness Services
More from our Digital Forensics Experts
- Check out our Blogs:
- Data Collections: Critical Link in Protecting Organizations Before and During Litigation
- Digital Forensics in Employee Wrongdoing Cases
- Operations Shut Down: Data and Software Recovery During COVID-19
- Are There Really Flaws in Cell Phone Location Evidence?
- The Risks of the IIoT to Business Networks
- Call Detail Records: The Super Phone Bill
- The IIoT and Autonomous Vehicle Risks
- Featured white paper: The Future of Autonomous Vehicles: Risk with Privacy and Tracking, speaks to the risk of data security in a world where even our vehicles are constantly connected. This new technology will result in a shift in privacy and an entirely new area of forensic and litigation expertise. Download the White Paper.
- Read our FAQ: Common Questions Asked in Cell Phone Forensics Trucking Accidents for the top three questions and answers posed to our experts and real case scenarios where this information and expertise helped in litigation. Download the FAQ.