When an incident or disaster strikes, you need a company you can rely on to help you navigate the steps ahead, provide the quick answers you need, as cost-effectively as possible, and get your or your client's business back.
The operation of any business naturally includes critical assets, such as buildings, equipment, and data, but what happens when an incident occurs that takes one or all of those assets out of commission?
Protecting business operations is no easy feat. Should the worst happen, working with experts who have devoted their careers to their areas of expertise may be the critical key you need to obtain certainty and guidance in order to make the most informed decisions.
Our team has worked with TPAs and business owners for more than 30 years and is skilled at counseling clients to close claims quickly. Our expertise ranges from standard or routine claims, such as fire investigation, failure analysis, or structural evaluation, to the more specialized or complex claims through our major loss practice or specialty expert division. Regardless of the type or size of the claim, we can not only assist with expert evaluation but also help guide you through the process to offer support from start to finish.
We offer a variety of services that help businesses and those who protect them:
- Uncover and preserve crucial information that might be relevant to the defense of employment practices, commercial litigation, intellectual property, or other claims with digital forensics.
- Expedite recovery, understand claim value, liability, and potential subrogation following incidents, fires, floods, or other disasters through our forensic engineer evaluations. Our multidisciplinary team of experts can provide failure analysis of your property, equipment, machinery, buildings, and systems. We drill down to find the origin and cause through our fire investigators, structural engineers, material scientists, industrial hygienists, fire protection engineers, and other subject matter experts.
- Obtain expert assistance and guidance following damage to critical equipment, such as computers, telecommunications, laboratory, or manufacturing components, with our equipment loss consulting experts and equipment restoration division, AREPA.
In addition, we offer decades of experience in providing specialized expertise with all types of businesses, especially:
- Technology companies
- Food processing
- Hospitals, medical/dental care
- Laboratories, R&D (research & design)
- Public entities, government and education
- Law, accounting, and other professional service firms
- Banking, securities, and financial
- Broadcast and entertainment
- Oil and Gas