Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response
Envista has been closely tracking Coronavirus (COVID-19) and the impact it continues to have on businesses and individuals. During these uncertain times, we share many common goals with you. We remain committed to providing continued service to our clients, so you are able to support your policyholders. At the same time, we are dedicated to ensuring the safety of our global teams, clients and families.
Service and Expertise Information
- Envista's remote site pre-inspection services
- Envista's on-site investigation process and procedures
- SIU and Fraud investigations
- Mechanical or electrical failure due to idle system or equipment
- Equipment loss consulting
- Construction, building consulting and schedule delay
- Industrial hygiene, virology and environmental
Monthly CE Approved Remote/Webinar Program
Claims professionals rely on various organizations for valuable CE credits throughout the year. We fully support the recent decisions made by industry associations to cancel their upcoming events and conferences, and are optimistic we will see you and your colleagues in person at these events in the coming months. In the meantime, we invite you and your teams to attend any number of Envista’s upcoming CE approved webinars. Click here to learn more.
Our team has also put together a number of COVID-related webinars surrounding shipping, manufacturing, cyber and ethics. You can watch all of them on-demand here.
- The Harmful After-Effects of Disinfecting Fogging Agents on Electronic and Electrical Equipment
- Coronavirus Around Us: Stabilizing Critical Surfaces and Environments
- Operations shut down: Impact on equipment during COVID-19
- Operations shut down: Data and software recovery during COVID-19
- Operations shut down: Preventing electrical failures during COVID-19
- Operations shut down: Impact on mechanical equipment during COVID-19
- Tips for construction preparedness during COVID-19
- Impacts on the COVID-19 Pandemic on the Maritime Industry
- The potential impact of COVID-19 on measuring manufacturing losses
- 4 Steps to avoid cybercriminals capitalizing on COVID-19