Mechanical Failure Analysis
Machinery is all around us. Our homes and workplaces are built by heavy equipment, we commute to work and school in vehicles, and the food we consume and products we use are nearly all produced through the use of machines.
Given the complexity of most machines, accidents happen on a daily basis, causing destruction of property, injury to or loss of human life, as well as business interruption.
Envista uses a structured, scientific approach in the investigation of mechanical failure to determine: what happened, what caused the failure, and what can be done about it. Our forensic engineers also help identify what factors contributed to the failure, and who might be responsible.
Envista's experts have experience conducting mechanical failure analysis in many areas, including:
- HVAC / Boilers
- Product Design
- Manufacturing, industrial and food processing plants
- Materials Failure
- Vehicle Accidents
- Heavy Equipment, such as cranes, lifts, excavation equipment
- Refineries and petrochemical processing
- Elevators and escalators
- Rotating Machinery, such as Turbines and Engines
- Forensic Engineering & Failure Analysis
- Electrical Engineering Experts
- Fire Origin and Cause
- Material Failure Analysis
- Mechanical Failure Analysis
- Transportation & Injury Biomechanics
- Construction and Building Consulting Services
- Digital Forensics