Forensic Engineering & Failure Analysis
Since 1984, the forensic scientists at Envista have specialized in the analysis of disasters, accidents and product failures. Our many years of experience, coupled with our structured investigation approach, finds answers to the questions that matter most:
- What was the cause of the incident?
- Who, if anyone, is responsible?
- What can be done to prevent a re-occurrence?
Envista's forensic engineering group is comprised of experts holding a wide range of technical expertises, including fire investigators, civil engineering & building experts, metallurgists, building consultants, and chemists. By assembling the right team of experts for your particular matter and applying a structured, scientific approach, Envista quickly and cost-effectively addresses your concerns in a way that withstands scrutiny, whether that scrutiny is from other experts, adverse parties or a court.
Our difference is in our experts: Their training enables them to provide you with a thorough, competent investigation. Their personalities allow them to communicate their findings to you and your clients in a clear and credible manner. When damage, injury, or loss of life is at stake, you need an expert on whom you can rely.
- Forensic Engineering & Failure Analysis
- Electrical Engineering Experts
- Fire Cause & Origin
- Material Failure Analysis
- Mechanical Failure Analysis
- Transportation & Injury Biomechanics
- Digital Forensics
- Expert Witness and Litigation Support