Construction sites are dangerous enough without having things go wrong. When things do go wrong, you want to understand why something happened and if it should it have happened in the first place.
Envista experts have worked on all types of projects from residential settings to billion dollar projects.
Our experts have worked in all settings and on all types of projects.
For example, they can help with many issues including:
- Was the structural design adequate or did it fail because of inadequate design?
- Were the right materials used?
- Was the compaction of the ground adequate to support the structure built on that location?
- Did truss fail because from design or manufacturing related defects?
- Was the storm water system designed for a 50 year storm – or a 100 year storm?
- Did the concrete structure collapse due to poor construction techniques or did it fail due to inadequate structural strength?
- Was that water intrusion the result of a poor design or the result of improper installation of water barriers?
- Did the tunnel collapse because it was routed to the wrong location or because of poor trenching procedures?
- Is the roof truly damaged from hail or has it been neglected over the years and in poor condition because of poor maintenance?
To speak with an Envista Civil/Structural engineer regarding a Construction Defect case, please contact us at +1 847 559-3000.
- Forensic Engineering & Failure Analysis
- Electrical Engineering Experts
- Fire Cause & Origin
- Material Failure Analysis
- Mechanical Failure Analysis
- Transportation & Injury Biomechanics
- Digital Forensics
- Expert Witness and Litigation Support