Expert Witness and Litigation Support
Having the right technical expert can make the difference in your case. Experts need to know the technical topic well, understand the big picture and, on the other extreme, understand the smallest technical detail. Envista consultants and engineers have just the experience you need.
At Envista, we have experts that have worked on a wide variety of cases. The types of litigation they have been involved with includes:
- Digital Forensics/Cyber incidents - employee wrongdoing, IP theft, improper device usage, bad faith, deleted file recovery
- Product liability – manufacturing defect, design defect, failure to warn
- Personal injury – was the injury preventable, how did it happen, has it happened before?
- Construction defect – was the product overloaded, installed improperly, damaged during shipment?
- Fire Investigation
- Safety/Workplace Safety & Machine Guarding - was the proper guarding in place, was a confined space permit used and followed, was the employee properly trained, were there adequate labels and warnings on the equipment?
- Subrogation - was the incident caused by a third party? Do you need to retain an expert?
Our specialists can help you assess the technical aspects of your case as a testifying expert or as a consulting expert. Please contact Envista at +1 847 559-3000 to speak with an expert regarding your expert witness and litigation support needs.
- Down the Rabbit Hole: Developing Professional Opinions
- Emerging Technologies & Data in Claims & Litigation
- Top 5 Digital Evidence Sources Used in Canada’s Growing Sexual Harassment Cases
- Why Daubert and Frye Standards Matter to Expert Witnesses
- Construction Consulting Services | Envista Forensics
- Civil Failure Analysis
- Cyber Incident Response
- Digital Forensics Investigator
- Electrical Failure Analysis
- Energy Failure Analysis and Forensic Investigation
Equipment Loss Consulting
- Expert Witness and Litigation Support
- Fire Origin and Cause
Major Loss Services
- Material Failure Analysis
- Mechanical Failure Analysis
SIU and Fraud Investigations
- Transportation & Injury Biomechanics