Electrical incidents are extremely serious matters and require a careful and thorough investigation to determine the cause, as well as what can be done to prevent future occurrences.
Envista’s forensic engineers are relied upon to determine the cause and contributing factors for all types of electrical shock and arcing incidents resulting in injury.
Common types electrical accident investigations we handle are:
- Overhead line contact
- Arcing and flash-over
- Insulation failure
- GFCI and circuit protection failure
- Compliance with Electrical Safety Codes & Standards such as NEC, IEC & UL
Our electrical and bio-medical engineers are also intimately familiar with micro shock hazards- electrical shocks that can occur at low voltages and currents with medical devices that are implanted or connected to a patient.
- Construction Consulting Services
- Civil Failure Analysis
- Cyber Incident Response
- Digital Forensics Investigator
- Electrical Failure Analysis
Equipment Loss Consulting
- Expert Witness and Litigation Support
- Fire Origin and Cause
Major Loss Services
- Material Failure Analysis
- Mechanical Failure Analysis
SIU and Fraud Investigations
- Transportation & Injury Biomechanics