Cyber Security Investigations
During a cyber security incident like a data breach, Envista's cyber security investigations team will determine the type of attack and the extent of the damage, what may have been compromised and what that means for the insured and other affected parties. Once the event has been accurately diagnosed, we can build digital evidence and determine if data can be recovered. After a cyber crime investigation, our biggest recommendation for these types of events is to proceed with extreme caution.
Our team of cyber security experts has helped thousands of claims professionals and litigation attorneys mitigate thousands of high-stakes cyber crime investigations.
What incidents are included in Cyber Crime Investigations?
Envista has expertise to perform cyber incident response services to address the following Cyber Risks:
- Data Loss
- Data Breach
- Trade Secret/Intellectual Property Theft
- Internet Libel/Content Injury
- Crypto Currency
- Network Loss or Damage/Hacker Malfeasance
- Business Interruption
- Accidental Loss
- Internal Usage Policy Violations
Cyber Security Investigators
At Envista, we believe our expertise is best utilized in the context of your cyber breach response team. To that end, we are available to help you or your clients prepare your response plan, and be positioned as trusted advisers on your team; well prepared to respond with Computer Forensics Analysis when needed. The application of sound Digital Forensics analysis is a critical component to any defensible cyber response.
More from our Digital Forensics and Cyber Security Experts
- Our latest white paper, The Future of Autonomous Vehicles: Risk with Privacy and Tracking, speaks to the risk of data security in a world where even our vehicles are constantly connected. This new technology will result in a shift in privacy and an entirely new area of forensic and litigation expertise. Download the White Paper.
- Read our FAQ, Common Questions Asked in Cell Phone Forensics Trucking Accidents for the top three questions and answers posed to our experts and real case scenarios where this information and expertise helped in litigation. Download the FAQ.
- Check out our blog, for articles such as Ransomware Attacks, Impacts to Businesses and Insurance Claims and Call Detail Records: The Super P
- Forensic Engineering & Failure Analysis
- Electrical Engineering Experts
- Fire Origin and Cause
- Material Failure Analysis
- Mechanical Failure Analysis
- Transportation & Injury Biomechanics
- Digital Forensics
- Expert Witness and Litigation Support