Envista's computer forensics experts utilize the most technologically advanced software, tools and expertise to respond, collect, preserve, and analyze Electronically Stored Information (ESI) to uncover the root cause of digital incidents. Some sophisticated attackers will utilize anti-forensic techniques to hide their tracks. Our cyber investigators know where to look to identify and uncover these tracks.
- Who is behind the attack or loss? Who is responsible for security failures?
- What happened, and what data was compromised? Was this intentional or a "mistake"?
- When did the incident take place? When should the company have known?
- Where did the confidential information, trade secrets or customer information go?
- How did the breach occur?
With a focus on authentication and chain of custody preservation, Envista forensic investigators analyze available data so that accurate conclusions can be drawn regarding the fundamental cause of the event. Envista experts have vast experience at not only identifying cyber breach indicators, but also in interpreting those indicators and presenting them in an evidentiary fashion. Our findings are documented in an expert report crafted by battle-tested computer forensics professionals with world-class pedigrees, certifications, and significant court testimony experience.
- Forensic Engineering & Failure Analysis
- Electrical Engineering Experts
- Fire Origin and Cause
- Material Failure Analysis
- Mechanical Failure Analysis
- Digital Forensics
- Expert Witness and Litigation Support