Cyber Incident Response
In the occurrence of a cyber-attack, a proper cyber incident response is required to handle the situation as effectively as possible. We live in a digital world, and cyber-attacks against businesses and institutions are growing in frequency and impact. Cyber incidents, once few and far between, have splashed the front pages of leading news outlets, and the business impact is dramatic and costly. Regardless of the source of the attack or the underlying motive, the end result is often the same: business disruption, significant public-relations damage, customer litigation exposure, and often a major financial loss.
The abundance of cyber risks and attacks have driven an explosive demand for data breach analysis and ransomware removal experts and services. There is a misconception that existence of cyber insurance may help mitigate problems, but in reality, identifying the root cause of the cyber incident is still necessary for most insurance policies. On top of that, a proper investigation is critical to fully understand data lost or the access level achieved by the bad actor and finalize an internal response plan.
Cyber Incident Response Plan
Our cyber experts can work with your organization on matters involving:
More from our Digital Forensics and Data Breach Experts
- Download our white paper, The Future of Autonomous Vehicles: Risk with Privacy and Tracking, speaks to the risk of data security in a world where even our vehicles are constantly connected. This new technology will result in a shift in privacy and an entirely new area of forensic and litigation expertise. Download the White Paper.
- Read our FAQ, Common Questions Asked in Cell Phone Forensics Trucking Accidents for the top three questions and answers posed to our experts and real case scenarios where this information and expertise helped in litigation. Download the FAQ.
- Check out our blog, for articles such as Are there really flaws in cell phone location evidence?, Ransomware Attacks, Impacts to Businesses and Insurance Claims and Call Detail Records: The Super Phone Bill.
- Cyber Breach and Malware Attack: How Cyber Experts are Key to Unlocking Data (APAC)
- Data Recovery Investigations (Oceania)
- Threat of Inside Attackers on Intellectual Property and Sensitive Data
- Background and Risks Associated with Various SCADA Systems
- Top 5 Digital Evidence Sources Used in Canada’s Growing Sexual Harassment Cases
- How to Spot a Phishing Email
- Operations Shut Down: Data and Software Recovery During COVID-19
- 4 Steps to Avoid Cybercriminals Capitalizing on COVID-19
- Top 10 Digital Tips for a Safe Holiday Season
- 3 Important Steps After a Cyber Breach
- The Risks of the IIoT to Business Networks
- 11 Tips to Protect Against Cyber Breach at Tax Time
- Ransomware Attacks: Impacts to Businesses and Insurance Claims