Construction Consulting Services
Construction and building claims can be extremely complex to manage, whether it be navigating among various involved parties, finding the right expert, determining liability and causation, and even developing estimates that everyone can agree upon. A team of subject matter experts versed in all aspects of the construction, design, appraisal and mitigation process can be key to creating a smooth and seamless solution.
Our multi-disciplinary consultants can provide:
- A conclusive assessment of how, why and when an incident happened.
- A proper assessment of the scope of work, repair schedule, costs to repair or replace.
- Assistance with subrogation, coverage or liability, as well as witness testimony.
- Standard of care and subject matter expertise no matter where you are located.
Our global construction services include:
- Best Practices in Navigating and Responding to Construction Defect Allegations (NA)
- Complex Property Claims: Reinstatement Challenges for Hotels, Resorts, and Casinos (NA)
- Case Studies in Complex Infrastructure Claims: Bridges, Roadways, and Tunnels (NA)
- Case Studies in Complex Infrastructure Claims: Bridgeways and Roadways (EMEA)
- Reinstatement Challenges for Hotels, Resorts, and Casinos (EMEA)
- Sports Facility Claims (APAC)
- Sports Facility Claims (Oceania)
- Down the Rabbit Hole: Developing Professional Opinions
- Emerging Technologies & Data in Claims & Litigation
- 8 Risks and Impacts the Construction Industry is Experiencing During COVID-19
- Tips for Construction Claim Preparedness During COVID-19
- High-Rise Water Damage Loss: 5 Questions to Ask Your Client
- Why Daubert and Frye Standards Matter to Expert Witnesses