Construction Consulting Services
Construction and building claims can be extremely complex to manage, whether it be navigating among various involved parties, finding the right expert, determining liability and causation, and even developing estimates that everyone can agree upon. A team of subject matter experts versed in all aspects of the construction, design, appraisal and mitigation process can be key to creating a smooth and seamless solution.
Our multi-disciplinary consultants can provide:
- A conclusive assessment of how, why and when an incident happened.
- A proper assessment of the scope of work, repair schedule, costs to repair or replace.
- Assistance with subrogation, coverage or liability, as well as witness testimony.
- Standard of care and subject matter expertise no matter where you are located.
Our global construction services include:
- Misinterpretations and Misconceptions When Interpreting Building Codes (NA CE)
- Best Practices in Navigating and Responding to Construction Defect Allegations (NA CE)
- CLE: Hurdles and High Jumps: Hot Button Topics in CD Claims and Litigation (NA CLE)