Construction and Building Consulting Services
Our dedicated team of building consultants can assist clients on insurance and non-insurance related claims involving traditional cost estimating for scope development, clerk-of-the-works projects, damage evaluation or bid comparisons and even total program management. Our team can help with construction resolution for scope, costs, repair vs. replace, and even assist with contractor or warranty negotiations or appraisal services.
Construction and building claims can be extremely complex to manage, whether it be navigating among various involved parties, or developing estimates that everyone can agree upon; a team of experts versed in all aspects of the construction, appraisal and mitigation process can be key to creating a smooth and seamless solution.
Our Consultants Provide:
- A conclusive assessment of how, why and when an incident happened.
- A proper assessment of the scope of work, repair schedule, costs to repair or replace.
Our Building Consulting Services Include:
- Business Interruption
- Cost Estimating
- Construction Defect or Deficiency
- Desk Review
- Contractor Hard Bids
- Risk Management
- Water Mitigation
Our Construction Claim Services Also Include:
- Construction Claims and Dispute Resolution (Appraisal/Litigation/Mediation/Arbitration)
- Course of Construction / Builder's Risk Assessments
- Misinterpretations and Misconceptions When Interpreting Building Codes (NA CE)
- Best Practices in Navigating and Responding to Construction Defect Allegations (NA CE)
- CLE: Hurdles and High Jumps: Hot Button Topics in CD Claims and Litigation (NA CLE)