Computers and computer networks are essential for a company to conduct business in today's technologically savvy world. Businesses today rely on computers and networks for order entry, accounting and sales functions. Manufacturing companies rely on the same types of systems to run their machinery and keep track of incoming materials as well as outgoing products. Failure of a computer or network can cause a business to lose money in the short term and lose customers in the long term.
Envista's engineers are experienced in providing clear information to help an insureds and adjusters understand the options available to return to pre-loss condition as quickly and efficiently as possible ,at a fair and reasonable cost. Envista has a variety of experience in working with computers and networks including:
- Data Centers & Servers
- Personal Computers/Apple Computers/Servers
- Multiple operating systems including DOS, Windows, Unix, Linux, Macintosh
- Random Array of Independent Disks (RAIDs) systems
- Network Hardware
- Internet Service Provider (ISP) hardware
- Computer Aided Design/Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAD/CAM) hardware
- Computer Forensics
- Failure analysis on computers and networks
Envista engineers possess the knowledge, training and skill to understand and identify solutions to losses involving computers and computer networks.
- Forensic Engineering & Failure Analysis
- Fire Origin & Cause
- Materials Failure Analysis
- Mechanical Failure Analysis