Electrical incidents are extremely serious matters and require a careful and thorough investigation to determine the cause, as well as what can be done to prevent future occurrences.
Envista’s forensic engineers are relied upon to determine the cause and contributing factors for all types of electrical shock and arcing incidents resulting in injury.
Common types electrical accident investigations we handle are:
- Overhead line contact
- Arcing and flash-over
- Insulation failure
- GFCI and circuit protection failure
- Compliance with Electrical Safety Codes & Standards such as NEC, IEC & UL
Our electrical and bio-medical engineers are also intimately familiar with micro shock hazards- electrical shocks that can occur at low voltages and currents with medical devices that are implanted or connected to a patient.
- Forensic Engineering & Failure Analysis
- Fire Origin & Cause
- Materials Failure Analysis
- Mechanical Failure Analysis