Each year, millions of dollars of storm related damage claims are filed following incidents around the world.
Whether a tornado outbreak across America's Great Plains, an isolated flood in a low-lying region of the UK, or a Tsunami impacting coastal regions of southeast Asia, storm damage can damage property in a number of ways:
- Hail damage to a building's exterior, such as roofing systems
- Flood damage to buildings, equipment and other materials
- Wind driven debris damage
- Tornado damage
Click here to view/read our infographic regarding risk areas associated with various types of natural disasters.
Following a storm incident, Envista consultants and engineers can assist all involved parties in recovering from their losses. We do this by providing:
- Equipment Valuation
- Repair & Replacement Options
- Review of "pre-existing" conditions & failure analysis
- Forensic Engineering & Failure Analysis
- Fire Origin & Cause
- Materials Failure Analysis
- Mechanical Failure Analysis