Senior Fire & Explosion Consultant in Monroe, LA
This consultant has personally worked or supervised more than 2,000 fire and explosion investigations across the United States and has over 8,000 hours on-site experience. They have investigated fires that involved residential, commercial, and industrial structures as well as vehicles, heavy equipment and marine vessels. In addition, they have also personally investigated several explosions that involved natural gas, LP gas, acetylene, and dust particles.
Senior Fire & Explosion Consultant
Request Expert for Project
Please fill out your information below to request an expert for your project.
Areas of Expertise
- Bachelor's - General Studies - Behavioral Sciences
- Associate - Applied Science - Fire Science
- IAAI - International Association of Arson Investigators - CFI
- NAFI - National Association of Fire Investigators - CFEI
- Arkansas - Private Investigator
- California - Private Investigator
- Iowa - Private Investigator
- Texas - Private Investigator
- Louisiana - Private Investigator
- NAFI - National Association of Fire Investigators - CFI