Senior Electrical Expert Consultant in Minneapolis, MN
This expert provides engineering consultation to the insurance and legal communities in matters of high tech equipment losses, including equipment valuation, damage assessment, causation, repair and salvage. With over 20 years’ experience in multiple industries involving design, manufacturing, and project management, they perform electrical and mechanical engineering evaluation and failure analyses in matters involving mechanical and electrical equipment/systems.
- Actual Cash Value Equipment and Claims
- Commercial Building Electrical and Mechanical
- Farm Equipment/Buildings/Machinery/Processing Equipment
- Fire/Lightning/Power Surge Losses
- HVAC/Building Automation
- Injection Molded and Roto-Molded Parts
- Manufacturing Equipment/Mechanical Equipment
- Marine Equipment
- Medical/Dental Equipment
- Music/Video Systems
- Power Transmission/Distribution Equipment
- Restaurant Equipment
- Specialized Equipment
- Sporting Equipment
- Telephone / Telecommunications Equipment
- University Lab Equipment/Processing Equipment
Senior Technical Consultant
Reporting to the Vice President of Operations, responsible for managing all engineering functions for a hockey dasher board manufacturing company.
Supervised three engineers and designers in preparing documentation for contractors, customers, and manufacturing.
Managed new product designs and created engineering policies and procedures for quality control improvement.
Processed 20 hockey rinks over a span of four months, which brought in over $7M in revenue
Introduced a new processing system which saved $2M in costs through revamped processing methods and quality control procedures
Transferred models and designs from AutoCad to Solidworks, cutting 8 hours of processing time per rink
Installed and managed new CAD and other IT software, and determined hardware requirements for CAD and CNC manufacturing equipment
Defined department policies and procedures for CAD, manufacturing, and procurement, eliminating inaccurate drawings and confusion between departments
Request Expert for Project
Please fill out your information below to request an expert for your project.
Areas of Expertise
- B.S, Engineering Physics; Electrical Engineering; Mechanical Engineering