Mechanical/Aerospace Engineer Ph.D. in Raleigh, NC
A Mechanical Engineer with over 10 years of experience, he performs damage assessment and failure analysis following a variety of mechanical and electrical equipment failures. In addition, he determines code violations and material defects, as well as assisting in fire origin and cause investigations, and has often been retained as a consulting expert in the resolution of numerous insurance and legal cases. His education, as well as his direct experience, provides the knowledge to quickly and accurately determine damage assessments and failure analyses involving mechanical, fluid, biomimetic, and electro-mechanical systems.
- Arc-fault circuit interrupters
- Code violations
- Data collection and analysis
- Engineering design
- Fire/Arson Investigations
- Fluid systems
- High speed imagery
- Material defects
- Mechanical Failure
- Product instrumentation and testing
- Sensory systems
- UL Standards
Senior Technical Consultant
Perform damage assessment and failure analysis following a variety of mechanical equipment failures, determine fire origin and cause, and material defects.
Request Expert for Project
Please fill out your information below to request an expert for your project.
Areas of Expertise
- Ph.D., Mechanical Engineering
- M.S., Mechanical Engineering
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering, Minor in Electrical Engineering
- IAAI - International Association of Arson Investigators - CFEI