Materials Engineer P. Eng., FEC, CRSP, CHSC in Vancouver, BC
Professional Engineer with over 27 years of expertise in forensic investigations, failure analysis, loss consulting, safety consulting and litigation support. Expert witness qualified in Supreme Courts for criminal, civil and quasi-criminal workers compensation cases.
- Corrosion Analysis & Protection
- Cranes, Hoists & Lifts
- Industrial Processes
- Machinery & Equipment
- Mechanical Failure Analysis
- Metallurgy & Materials
- OHS Regulations
- Oil & Gas Processes
- Product Liability
- Professional Liability
- Regulatory Practice
- Safety Engineering
Senior Project Engineer
Represent LWG Consulting in the Pacific Northwest providing technical consulting services
to the insurance and legal communities, including:
Detailed investigations to resolve large, complex property and product losses.
Expert forensic engineering investigations to identify the origin and root causes of failures and contributing factors; identify remediation measures and corrective actions to prevent
Commercial property and product loss, boiler & machinery, marine & cargo, product liability, product design and forensic investigations.
Provide expert witness testimony in litigation and other legal proceedings in cases involving failure analysis, product liability and professional liability.
Safety compliance expert. Conduct hazard assessments and industrial accident analysis. Determine compliance with OSHA, OHSR, WCA, codes, standards and regulatory compliance in jurisdictions throughout North America.
Non-destructive and destructive testing, chemical analysis, metallography, fractography, etc
Request Expert for Project
Please fill out your information below to request an expert for your project.
Areas of Expertise
- Bachelor of Applied Science, (BASc) - Metals & Materials Engineering
- Professional Engineer (P.Eng) - Assoc. of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of BC 1990
- Fellow of Engineers Canada (FEC) - Canadian Council of Professional Engineers 2009
- Certified Health and Safety Consultant (CHSC) - Canadian Society of Safety Engineering 2011
- Canadian Registered Safety Professional (CRSP) - Board of Cdn. Reg. Safety Professionals 2010
- Sigma Six Green Belt (Black Belt 90% complete) - Price Waterhouse Coopers 2007
- Lead Auditor ISO9000 Quality Management Systems - Quality Management Institute 2000
- Welding Engineer & Supervisor Certification - Canadian Welding Bureau 1999
- Certified Quality Engineer (CQE) - American Society for Quality Control 1994
- Concrete Testing Technician - American Concrete Institute 1992
- Level II Non-destructive Testing Technician - American Society for Non-destructive Testing 1993