Principal Consultant in Raleigh, NC
This expert is an EnCase Certified Examiner (EnCE), AccessData Certified Examiner (ACE), AccessData Certified Mobile Examiner (AME), Certified Wireless Analyst (CWA), Certified IP Telecom Network Specialist (CIPTS), a Certified Telecommunications Network Specialist (CTNS) and Certified Telecommunications Analyst (CTA). He has worked on cases throughout the United States and has provided forensic services in over 600 criminal and civil cases. He is the co-author of the book, “Digital Forensics for Legal Professionals, ” 2011, Syngress, and the book “Digital Forensics Trial Graphics: Teaching the Jury through Effective Use of Visuals ”, Academic Press, 2017. He has qualified as an expert in state and federal court over 25 times. He has qualified as a computer forensics expert, a cell phone forensics expert, a digital forensics expert, a photo forensics expert, and as a video forensics expert. Has provided training in digital forensics and has taught continuing legal education (CLE) classes throughout the United States. He has also presented twice at the CEIC (Computer Enterprise Investigations Conference) in the years 2011 and 2013, and at the Enfuse digital forensics conference in 2016.
Digital Forensic Examiner
Request Expert for Project
Please fill out your information below to request an expert for your project.
Areas of Expertise
- Bachelor of Arts, Philosophy
- EnCE Certified (EnCase Certified Examiner)
- ACE Certified (AccessData Certified Examiner)
- AME Certified (AccessData Mobile Examiner)
- CTNS Certified (Certified Telecommunications Network Specialist)
- CWA Certified (Certified Wireless Analyst)
- CIPTS Certified (Certified IP Telecom Network Specialist)
- CTA (Certified Telecommunications Analyst)