Complex Loss Consutant in Houston, Texas
As a Complex Loss Consultant and Professional Engineer with over 26 years of experience in structural engineering, risk assessment, physical testing, and forensic investigation, This consultant has has a broad knowledge of structural systems and their response to conventional and extreme loads. He has experience in analysis and design of commercial, industrial, and residential structures using concrete, masonry, steel, aluminum, and wood. He has performed natural hazards risk assessments and post-event damage assessments. His experience in physical testing includes windborne missiles impacting building envelope systems and components, adhesive-bonded and grouted anchors, and full-scale traffic signal support structures. Also has a practical knowledge of design standards and codes, and is active in standards development including: ASCE 7-10, Minimum Design Loads for Buildings and Other Structures (Wind); ASCE Anchorage Design for Petrochemical Facilities (2013); and ASTM standards related to building envelopes and connections to concrete.
Complex Loss Consultant
Request Expert for Project
Please fill out your information below to request an expert for your project.
Areas of Expertise
- Master of Engineering, Civil Structures
- Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering
- Texas - PE
- Advanced Root Cause Analysis Methods
- BOSIET (including Working at Heights), RigPass ? Petrofac
- Incident Investigation and Root Cause Analysis ? ABS
- Root Cause Analysis and Human Error Prevention Essentials ? ABS
- High-Wind Workshop ? Simpson Strong-Tie