Senior Consultant, Fire & Explosion unit in Point Pleasant, NJ
This consultant has experience within the public safety disciplines of law enforcement and fire suppression and operations, and serves as an instructor on some topics in those fields as well. His experiences include providing opinions and assistance on fire scene examinations to determine the origin and cause of fires, fire related litigation, including witness interviews, report review, photograph analysis, evidence examination, and file management. He has personally worked or supervised over 175 fire and explosion investigations.
Senior Consultant ? Fire & Explosion Unit
Request Expert for Project
Please fill out your information below to request an expert for your project.
Areas of Expertise
- Bachelor of Science, Criminal Justice Administration and Management
- Basic Course for Investigators Class 12-2,
- Associate of Science, Criminal Justice, Associate of Applied Science, Fire Science
- NAFI - National Association of Fire Investigators - CFEI
- IAAI - International Association of Arson Investigators - FI - Technician
- State of New Jersey Department of Community Affairs - Division of Fire Safety Firefighter 1
- State of New Jersey Department of Law and Public Safety - Ocean County Police Academy - Class Two Special Law Enforcement Officer
- State of New Jersey Department of Law and Public Safety - OCean County Police Academy - Class One Special Law Enforcement Officer
- Jersey Shore Medical Center - Emergency Medical Technician ? Basic