Digital Forensic Examiner in Raleigh, NC
The expert has over ten years of experience providing data recovery, computer and server diagnosis and repair, and network administration. He began performing computer forensics in 2010 and since then has assisted in over 300 criminal, civil and domestic cases involving computer, cellular phones, and other types of digital evidence. Experienced in handling all stages of digital forensic investigations, Jason successfully has managed dozens of cases from consultation and acquisition to examination and report generation. Additionally, he has qualified and testified as a computer forensic expert in State and Federal courts.
- Anti-Anti Forensics
- Digital Forensics
- Encrypted Electronic Evidence
- File Identification and Recovery
- Memory Analysis & Malware Triage
- Network Security
- Password Recovery Techniques
- Systems Technology
- Temporal Forensic Analysis
- Wireless Incident Response
Digital Forensics Examiner
Specifically researched the storage and file types associated with Adium chat longs and specific techniques used to recover deleted chat history from the unallocated space of hard drives.
Contributed in forensic tool testing, evaluation and validation with numerous digital forensic products including NetSentry network packet reconstruction tool.
Request Expert for Project
Please fill out your information below to request an expert for your project.
Areas of Expertise
- M.S. Digital Forensics, Concentration in Digital Forensics
- B.S. Information Systems Tech (Concentration in Network Security, Info Security & Digital Forensics
- A.A., Concentration in Microsoft Server Systems, Network Security, & Cisco Routing, Switching
- AccessData Certified Examiner (ACE)
- AccessData Mobile Examiner (AME)
- CompTIA Network+ Certified Professional (Net+) - Microsoft Systems Administrator (Technical Certificate)
- Computer Information Technology Specialist (Technical Certificate)
- EnCase Certified Examiner (EnCE)
- Summation Certified Case Manager (SCCM) - Summation Certified Administrator (SCA)
- Summation Certified Enduser (SCE)