Mechanical Engineer in Chicago, IL
This Expert has over 10 years of experience in mechanical and electrical engineering. She conducts failure analyses and damage assessments in matters involving mechanical systems and electrical and electronic components. She also has experience conducting forensic investigations of motor vehicle accidents. She has conducted hundreds of collision and scene investigations, performed research related to high- and low-speed accidents, and is experienced in preparing engineering findings for expert testimony. She has also worked on teams responsible for the development of high-tech software applications used for scientific and engineering data analysis.
- HVAC Systems
- Manufacturing Equipment
- Medical Equipment
- Office Equipment
- Vehicle accident investigation and reconstruction analysis
- Provides damage assessment and failure analysis following mechanical accidents and incidents.
- Conducts research and laboratory testing in order to develop expert report of findings for insurance and legal professionals following catastrophic claims.
Request Expert for Project
Please fill out your information below to request an expert for your project.
Areas of Expertise
- Master of Science, Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor of Applied Science, Honors, Mechanical Engineering
- Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of British Columbia
- Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Alberta