Digital Forensics Expert Consultant in Columbus, OH
Technical Project Manager investigates and manages projects related to cyber incidents, computer forensics, and failure analysis of computer network equipment. With nearly 20 years of experience, Matt is highly proficient in the implementation of various computer forensic tools and data recovery. Considered a subject matter expert, he provides consulting expertise to the insurance, legal, law enforcement, private corporations, and public communities in matters of computer forensics.
- Automation and Controls
- Computer Forensics
- Computer Virus Infiltration
- Computer/Network Hacking
- Cyber Incident Investigation
- Data Center Migration Analysis
- Data Recovery/HDD Failures
- International ATM Banking Processing
- IT Equipment Losses
- Lightning/Power Surge Damage
- Social Engineering
- Tape Backup Inspections
- Video Enhancement
Manage technical projects and business development for the Data Services Group.
Provide expert consultation in matters of computer failure/causation and analysis of computer network equipment, computer forensics, computer breaches, and cyber incidents
Request Expert for Project
Please fill out your information below to request an expert for your project.
Areas of Expertise
- B.S., Electronics Engineering Technology
- #1303 Mastering MS VB 6.0 Fundamentals, Microsoft Certified