Senior Building Consultant in Kansas City, KS
A Building Consultant with experience in residential and commercial roof inspection, as well as HVAC lightning strike assessments. He has also worked as a directly-referred contractor and reported to the adjuster with estimates and reports. Additionally, he has worked on residential and commercial loss repairs, large property losses, and specialty claims for major insurance carriers. He is a certified roof expert by PT&C and HAAG. He is also California Earthquake Accredited. In addition, he is certified by the National Roof Certification & Inspection Association (NRCIA).
- Commercial Buildings
- Concrete Structures
- Construction Defects
- Earthquake Damage
- Structural Repairs
- High Rise Buildings
- Residential Homes
- Residential Reconstruction
- Water Intrusion
- Wind Damage Assessment
- Wood Structures
Responsible for Residential and Commercial Roof Inspections as well as HVAC lightning strike assessments.
Request Expert for Project
Please fill out your information below to request an expert for your project.
Areas of Expertise
- Certified HAAG Engineering - Residential
- California Earthquake Accredited (CEA)
- National Roof Certification & Inspection Association (NRCIA) Certified
- Certified Structural Evaluator (CSE)
- Certified American Weatherstar Contractor
- Certified Truco Contractor