Fire Investigator CFI in Philadelphia, PA
With a 28 year career in fire service, this expert has provided consulting expertise as a certified Fire Investigator and is a recognized court expert. In determining fire origin and cause, his investigations have included fires and explosions in commercial, industrial, and residential structures; investigations of marine fire losses including pleasure craft commercial vessels and docking facilities; and investigations of motor vehicles, autos, trucks, motorcycles.
- Arson Investigations
- Building Explosions
- Cause & Origin
- Forensic Investigation
- Marine Fire Lossess
- Mass Transit Explosive Incidents
- Motor Vehicle/Equipment Fires
- Nuclear Weapons
Provides extensive expertise as a fire investigator to determine origin and cause of fires and explosions in commercial, industrial, residential structures, and vehicles.
Request Expert for Project
Please fill out your information below to request an expert for your project.
Areas of Expertise
- Associate Degree Fire Science
- Certified Fire Investigator CFI, International Association of Arson Investigators, 1996, ID#17-007
- New Jersey - Private Investigator
- Court qualified: Fire Investigation Origin & Cause / Fire Department Operations / Rescue Extrication
- Certified Fire Investigation Technician