Railroad Engineer PE in Minneapolis, MN
A Professional Engineer with extensive experience performing product liability investigations, accident reconstruction analyses, failure analyses, and metallurgical engineering analyses of components in the steel, automotive, truck, and railroad industries. He specializes in performing train derailment investigations, including railroad equipment design and failure analyses, event recorder download analyses, as well as locomotive/equipment operation evaluation, inspection, maintenance, and repair procedures. A consulting expert that has been retained in numerous litigations cases and is a sought after speaker at conferences including the National Association of Railway Safety Consultants and Investigators, The Crash Safety Research Center, and the Railway Supply Institute, to name a few.
- Failure Anaylsis
- FELA & OSHA Injury Cases
- FRA, CFR, and GCOR rules and regulations
- Locomotive Fuel Consumption
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Product Liability
- Railroad Accident Investigations
- Rough-Riding Locomotive Analysis
- Trucks, Automobiles, Motorcycles, and Pedestrians Accident Reconstructions
Performs metallurgical engineering analyses of components in the steel, automotive, truck, and railroad industries involving material selection, mechanical properties, chemistry, heat treatment, and failure analysis. Product liability investigations are performed on a wide variety of system/component designs and materials including locomotives/railcars (handbrakes, bearings, engines, wheels, axles, horns, shocks/coil springs, welds) and non-transportation equipment.
Request Expert for Project
Please fill out your information below to request an expert for your project.
Areas of Expertise
- Graduate Metallurgical Engineering
- B.S., Metallurgical Engineering
- Professional Engineer (P.E.), MN
- ACTAR - Accreditation Commission for Accident Reconstruction -
- Certified OSHA General Industry Regulations