Electrical Expert Consultant in New York, NY
An electrical engineer and Complex Loss Consultant providing consultation to the insurance and legal communities in matters of electrical/mechanical equipment losses, equipment valuation, damage assessment, and causation analysis. He has worked on an impressive array of equipment from computers and robotics to medical and satellite communications equipment. He has extensive knowledge of semi-conductor devices, HVAC systems, medical diagnostic equipment, as well as the complicated intricacies of electronic musical systems. Additionally, he is a Court Qualified Expert Witness.
- Automation and Controls
- HVAC/Building Automation
- Manufacturing Equipment & Controls
- Marine Electronics
- Medical / Chemical Analysis Equipment
- Musical Systems
- Power Transmission/Distribution Equipment
- Telephone / Telecommunications Equipment
- Testing & Laboratory
Responsibilities include expert consultation to the insurance and legal communities in matters of electrical and mechanical equipment incidents.
Perform equipment damage assessment to determine repair/replacement valuation
Request Expert for Project
Please fill out your information below to request an expert for your project.
Areas of Expertise
- B.S., Electrical Engineering
- A.S., Applied Science, Emphasis in Electronics Technology
- Computer Programming, Grumman Data Institute, 1991