Electrical Expert Consultant CFEI in Raleigh, NC
This expert has a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering (BSEE) and is a Certified Fire and Explosion Investigator (CFEI) with over 20 years of experience performing origin and cause and forensic assessment investigations following electronic and electrical equipment failures. They specialize in assessing equipment damage following perils such as fire/smoke damage, lightning/power surge, breakdown, and water damage. An experienced expert witness, this expert has participated in numerous depositions and provided testimony in both state and federal courts as well as authoring hundreds of investigative reports.
- CSST Investigations
- Ductile & Brittle Fractures
- Electrical Control Systems
- Failure Analysis
- Fire and Explosion Origin & Cause
- Gas and Electric Appliance Fires
- HVAC/Building Automation
- Lightning/Power Surge Damage
- Manufacturing/Industrial Equipment Fires
- Power Transmission/Distribution Equipment
- Renewable Energy Equipment Failure Analysis
Forensic Investigator providing failure analysis, damage assessment and valuation following electrical and electronic equipment breakdown.
Experienced expert witness for criminal and civil cases in states and county courts
Request Expert for Project
Please fill out your information below to request an expert for your project.
Areas of Expertise
Electrical,Energy/Utilities,Fire Investigation,Fire Protection,Forensic,Machinery,Mechanical
- B.S. Electrical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering Technology
- Certified Fire and Explosion Investigator