Electrical Engineer P.E., CFEI, CVFI in Toronto, ON
This expert is a licensed Professional Engineer, as well as a Certified Fire & Explosion Investigator (CFEI) and Vehicle Fire Investigator (CVFI), with over 20 years of electrical engineering experience. They have extensive experience performing origin and cause fire and explosion investigations, as well as failure analyses on mechanical, electrical and automotive equipment. In addition, this expert has sa depth of experience performing fire investigations on various types of structures, vehicles, boats and other types of mechanized equipment, and has extensive experience providing technical knowledge as a consulting expert in state court cases.
- Appliance Fires
- Automatic Transfer Switches
- Critical Power Infrastructures
- Diesel Generators
- Electrical Control Systems
- Fire and Explosion Origin & Cause
- HVAC/ Thermo-Electron Cogeneration
- Power Generation Equipment
- Power Transmission/Distribution Equipment
- Product Liability
- Vehicle Fire Investigation
Senior Project Engineer
Licensed Professional Engineer with over 15 years of experience in origin and cause fire and explosion investigations.
Extensive expertise in failure analysis and code compliance verification of electrical equipment, power generation systems, and computer equipment.
Request Expert for Project
Please fill out your information below to request an expert for your project.
Areas of Expertise
Automotive,Electrical,Fire Investigation,Fire Protection,Forensic,Mechanical,Safety,Vehicle Accident Reconstruction
- B.S., Electrical Engineering,
- A.S., Electrical Engineering
- Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Technology
- CFEI - Certified Fire & Explosion Investigator (NAFI)
- CVFI - Certified Vehicle Fire Investigator (NAFI)
- Professional Engineer with PEO
- EPA Certified
- Canada - APEGM