Electrical & Energy Professional Engineer in Mexico City, Mexico
Professional Engineer with 8 years of experience in design, safety analysis and inspection of control and automation systems for the generation and power management in power plants, substations and office buildings
LWG Representative in Mexico, providing technical consulting services:
Forensic investigation of electrical systems
Forensic investigation of machinery and electrical installations
Forensic Fire Investigation
Inspection and evaluation for equipment restoration.
Research and analysis of accidents.
Request Expert for Project
Please fill out your information below to request an expert for your project.
Areas of Expertise
- Electric & Electronic Engineer
- Masters Degree in Energy Engineering
- GE Green Belt in Six Sigma Certified 2008
- Computer Technician (U.N.A.M. 1997)
- Certificate in Management and Energy efficiency of Ak@demie TUV (Germany 2012)